Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Smile & Laugh



I joined Got Sketch Mini. The first sketch inspired me to create this layout.
The pictures were taken last winter. Yaara was about 3 years and 4 months & Mor was about 1 year and 5 months... The journaling (Hebrew) saying:
Yaara and Mor are enjoying the winter: Wear warm pajamas, get in Yaara's bed, laugh, snuggle, do funny faces, enjoy being together, play, smile & laugh. Fun in the winter!
I used DCWV patterned papers. solid cardstocks, Letters & Corners by Chatter BOX, prima flowers, and I cut the scalloped circle using circle scallop Spellbinders Nestabilites.

The Got Sketch Mini encouraged me to start & create something with all the pictures that I printed in the last 3-4 years and were just waited in a box. I said to myself that I will try to do at least 2 layout a week. I hope I will be able to do it (and share it here in my renewed blog).

0comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wish List

My wishlist

Labels

 

Shir Benovich Designs Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez