1. Pamela's World of Scrap - Sketch #164
2. Scrapaholic Magazine - Issue 4: Recycle items
3. Pile It On - Challenge #18: 3D
4. Tuesday Taggers - Shades of Autumn
5. Scrappy Frogs - Tree Projects
6. Stamp With Us - Anything but a card
7. Method Playground - Challenge #52: Doodling
8. Use Your Stash - October Challenge (O-Orange, C-Clouds, circles, T-trees, trip)
The title says: Little Switzerland
The journaling says: We set with the group a meeting point, in Little Switzerland at Mt. Carmel. The track was easy and nice, walking in the forest and finish in a picnic, as usual...
I used: DCWV patterned papers, brown paper bag, Sonburn cardstocks, Unity Stamps, StazOn jet black, Ink It Up! black ink, Stampin' Up Slit punch, Scrappy Cat Journaling Blocks clear stamp, Quickutz Silhouette, sharpie.