Friday, October 15, 2010

Mini album - Sukkot (envelopes album)


I decided to create a mini album. The base of the album os 3 envelopes, attached together.
The pictures were taken on Sukkot evening. Oren, my husband, was in Milu'im (reserve duty) and I invited my parents & my brother to eat with us in our Suka.

The first opening of the album was inspired by Tuesday Trio's sketch #38. The sentiment is "Happy Holiday" greeting.






I used: 3 envelopes, DCWV cardstocks, Ink It Up! burgundy ink, twine, grosgrain ribbon, stapler, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, the Paper Studio pearls, Mastikim alphabet stickers.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wish List

My wishlist

Labels

 

Shir Benovich Designs Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez