Saturday, April 23, 2011

New mini album: France 2011 - מיני אלבום חדש: צרפת 2011


I wanted to give Sigal & Erez a special gift for Passover. A few days ago they returned from a vacation in France and sent us pictures. I printed the pictures and created this mini album. I used the Travel stack by DCWV, some flowers and the albums is ready. They told me it's beautiful **I'm blushing**. I created another version of this album - you can see it here.

לכבוד פסח רציתי להכין לסיגל וארז מתנה. כמה ימים לפני החג הם חזרו מחופשה בצרפת ושלחו לנו תמונות. הדפסתי את התמונות ויצרתי מהן מיני אלבום. השתמשתי בחבילת דפים בנושא טיולים / נסיעות, קישטתי בפרחים והאלבום היה מוכן. שמחתי לשמוע שהם אהבו אותו והסמקתי :-) הכנתי עוד גירסה של אלבומון כזה - אפשר לראות כאן.


I appreciate your comments!
אשמח לקרוא את תגובתכם!
I used:
Cardstocks: Bazzil, DCWV, Sonburn
Letters: תוצרת הארץ
Ink: Ink It Up! Tsukineko
Stamps: Image Tree
Other: Basic Grey brads, Prima flowers, grosgrain ribbon

5comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wish List

My wishlist

Labels

 

Shir Benovich Designs Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez