Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New layout: My turn, your turn - דף מעוצב חדש: פעם אני ופעם את


Taking these pictures was a little training in photography - where the focus is... My girls love to play in this thing - one of them listen, while the other speaks and then they change roles.... Most of the time they plan what to do next, and it usually involves with a lot of laughs... I used papers of my new stack, and was inspired by sketch #107 @ Twisted Sketches.

התמונות בדף הזה היו תירגול בשבילי בצילום - איפה הפוקוס. הכותרת נולדה מהקונספט הזה. יערה ומור מאד אוהבת לשחק בצינורות האלה - פעם להקשיב ופעם לדבר. הרבה פעמים הן מתכננות את המשך המשחק בגן השעשועים, לפעמים הן מספרות בדיחות אחת לשניה. השתמשתי בדפים מתוך "עולם כחול ירוק" תוך שימוש בסקיצה 107 של Twisted Sketches.




I appreciate your comments!
אשמח לקרוא את תגובתכן!
I used:
Cardstocks: Miss Elizabeth's, שיר בנוביץ - עולם כחול ירוק
Ink: Stamp Pad
Pen: Sharpie
Tools: Fiskars border punch, Stampin' Up! slit punch
Other: handmade crochet flower, chipboard, button

5comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wish List

My wishlist

Labels

 

Shir Benovich Designs Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez