Saturday, April 27, 2013

New layout: How to spell Tooth Fairy?


This week was pretty incredible...
On Sunday morning I went to the hospital and came back on Tuesday, with our new baby girl :-)
I haven't done anything crafty this week (who has the time?) but I want to share a layout I created the week before - and didn't have the chance to post about...
Anyway - This, again, was done with my April counterfeit kit, and it's telling a story about me playing with Mor with letter cards. I asked her how to spell words, and she wrote it. Shirt, Glasses, Earrings, etc.. For each word she wrote - she pointed on the item that was described.. I took a picture after each letter, and knew I will create something to show the progress...
The first 3 pictures are showing her writing Fairy - and she pointed on her tooth that fell (probably few days earlier).
The lower picture shows the words "Mommy & Mor" and she does heart shape with her hands :-)
I knitted crochet heart & tooth for this layout and I'm proud of them! They make me smile.
Another interesting thing I did here was to color the Hebrew letters using my glimmer mists / inks, to match the splatter :-)

Other layouts with the kit:









Thanks for visiting :-)
Love to read your comments!

6comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wish List

My wishlist

Labels

 

Shir Benovich Designs Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez